We will be closed on Friday, April 14th in observance of Easter. The office will reopen on Monday, April 17th at 9 am. Happy Easter from the staff at Columbia Montour Family Health.
In these days of tight funding, we rely increasingly on fund raising efforts to enable us to continue providing our services to the most vulnerable members of our community's low income, uninsured, and young families.
If you are unable to participate in the fund raising event and wish to make a donation, please contact us at 570-387-0236. You may pay by credit card, cash, or check. Your donation is tax deductible.
Raise money for Columbia Montour Family Health Inc by having H & R Block or Block Advisors prepare your taxes.
Take this Nonprofit Referral ID #4001001090006 or obtain a referral form from our office and give it to the tax professional.
If you are a new client, our organization will receive $20.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Bloomsburg University Students
We will resume services to students at the University in January 2017. We will be in the McCormick Building, Room 3142 in the Nursing Department on Mondays. We try to restrict these appointments for students who have no transportation. Please call 570-387-0236 for appointments and definitely mention the University site when scheduling.
Think you have an STD? See the information on the Services page under STDs.
Columbia Montour Family Health is a non-profit health care organization providing medical and educational services.
Your Health, Our Promise!
- All services are private and confidential.
- We have a dedicated and caring professional staff
- Patients may be eligible for free services or reduced fees based on income and other factors
- Services are available to anyone who requests them
- Although teens are encouraged to speak with their parents about their visit, consent is not necessary.
To assure that women and families in our area have access and the means to plan for the number of children they would like to have.
Always remember that you are in charge of what happens to you here. We believe you have the right to these services and we will do our best to provide them in a competent, professional, friendly, and non-judgemental way.
These services include (but are not limited to):
- Allowing everyone to plan the right number of children at the right time
- Safeguarding health through prevention and early detection of STDs, HIV, cervical cancer, and breast cancer
- Educating for healthy choices