Columbia Montour Family Health is a non-profit health care organization providing medical and educational services.
Your Health, Our Promise!
- All services are private and confidential.
- We have a dedicated and caring professional staff
- Patients may be eligible for free services or reduced fees based on income and other factors
- Services are available to anyone who requests them
- Although teens are encouraged to speak with their parents about their visit, consent is not necessary.
To assure that women and families in our area have access and the means to plan for the number of children they would like to have.
Always remember that you are in charge of what happens to you here. We believe you have the right to these services and we will do our best to provide them in a competent, professional, friendly, and non-judgemental way.
These services include (but are not limited to):
- Allowing everyone to plan the right number of children at the right time
- Safeguarding health through prevention and early detection of STDs, HIV, cervical cancer, and breast cancer
- Educating for healthy choices