List of winners for the Renaissance Basket Raffle to benefit Columbia Montour Family Health. Thank you to all who participated.
#1 Dinner for a Year - Shawn Stair
#2 Breakfast/Lunch - Janelle Pratt
#3 $100 Lottery Tickets - Cindy Weaver
#4 $100 Lottery Tickets - Denise Watts
#5 Pamper Yourself - Melanie Gray
#6 Wine Basket - Dennis Carl
#7 Cinco de Mayo - Deb Becker
#8 Outdoor Adventure - Michelle Rishel
#9 A Night In - Melissa Creasy
#10 Entertainment - Shirley Farlow
#11 Hair Care - Judy Snyder
#12 Keurig Coffee Basket - Michelle Dennis
#13 Tastefully Simple - Susan Gage
#14 Kindle Basket - Erin Sitler
In these days of tight funding, we rely increasingly on fund raising efforts to enable us to continue providing our services to the most vulnerable members of our community's low income, uninsured, and young families.
If you are unable to participate in the fund raising event and wish to make a donation, please contact us at 570-387-0236. You may donate/pay by credit card, cash, or check. Your donation is tax deductible.
Please help us in welcoming our new Medical Assistant, Ashley Allen.
Bloomsburg University Students
We will continue seeing students throughout the summer at our office located at: 2201 Fifth Street Hollow Road, Bloomsburg. Please call 570-387-0236 to make an appointment.
Think you have an STD? See the information on the Services page under STDs.
Columbia Montour Family Health is a non-profit health care organization providing medical and educational services.
Your Health, Our Promise!
- All services are private and confidential.
- We have a dedicated and caring professional staff
- Patients may be eligible for free services or reduced fees based on income and other factors
- Services are available to anyone who requests them
- Although teens are encouraged to speak with their parents about their visit, consent is not necessary.
To assure that women and families in our area have access and the means to plan for the number of children they would like to have.
Always remember that you are in charge of what happens to you here. We believe you have the right to these services and we will do our best to provide them in a competent, professional, friendly, and non-judgemental way.
These services include (but are not limited to):
- Allowing everyone to plan the right number of children at the right time
- Safeguarding health through prevention and early detection of STDs, HIV, cervical cancer, and breast cancer
- Educating for healthy choices